Building and managing private microgrids that can disconnect from the main power grid, operating independently and reinforcing overall grid resilience.
Here’s just a few of the many benefits:
- Peak Shaving – Discharge at times of peak demand to avoid or reduce demand charges.
- Load Shifting – Shift energy consumption from one point in time to another to avoid paying high energy prices. Where applicable, this price optimization accounts for solar or other on-site generation.
- Emergency Backup & Resiliency Savings – Provide intermediate backup power to your business in the event of a grid interruption. This function can be standalone or tied to solar.
- Demand Response – Discharge instantly in response to signals from a demand response administrator to alleviate peaks in system load.
- No Fossil Fuels! – Diesel Gensets are eliminated.